Atlantic offers a world class service and cost effective solutions to meet with all of your drinks dispense requirements from brands on the bar to the latest line cooling and cellar refrigeration systems. We can also advise, supply and install associated dispense support systems including gas generation plant and line cleaning systems.
We understand how the specification from one brewer or drinks manufacturer varies to the next and, as a result, we are able to provide tailor-made solutions for bespoke installations.
Equipment can be purchased through Atlantic; delivered, installed and commissioned
Atlantic systems can provide online tracking of customer’s installations and of their assets when installed.
We use in-house installation teams working alongside our in-house maintenance technicians to provide a service that is second to none.
Support from a nationwide network of approved service providers.
National coverage delivered locally to meet with the service demands and requirements of all of our customers;
- 11 UK & Ireland Locations with Storage Facilities
- 191 Technical Engineers
- National Distribution Centre
- 24/7 365 days support service
- Administration – Call Centre, centralised planning / reporting / invoicing.
- Account Management – Point of contact, Audits, Reviews, Monitoring.
- Technology – CRM with web interface, contact management, workflow, reporting, job placing/tracking by customer, financial interface
- Personnel – Engineers trained to NVQ level 3 (Drinks Dispense) and H&S (CSCS cards, Asbestos Aware), Admin trained to NVQ level 2/3, Stores trained to NVQ level 2, Managers to NVQ level 3 (Management)
- KPIs – time to customers, first fix, close down, customer satisfaction, quality audits